Sunday, May 4, 2008

the one month countdown has begun

In 26 days I will be boarding a flight from Madrid to New York. But before I touch down on American soil here's my to-do list:
  • two final exams
  • two econ tests
  • four page paper
  • fifteen page group paper
  • group presentation
  • eight hours with Frida
  • three Sunday mornings at Rastro
  • nine yoga classes
  • at least one final trip to the museum trio
  • three days in Mallorca
  • learn how to make Maggie's sauce
  • Topshop (I still haven't been!)
  • attempt to waken the Cookie Nuns again
  • buy pillowcases from NaturHouse for cuddlegan
  • take some film pictures
And once I do land back in the States here's my immediate to-do list:
  • cuddle Isabelle, then the dogs, and maybe Lizzie
  • hide under my down comforter
  • do lots of laundry so I can use a dryer
  • Charmanda
  • plan a sorgz reunion
  • see my Cheetahs
  • text Bretty
  • make my Mom make me dinner (I'm thinking grilled salmon, asparagus, and mashed potatoes...)
  • go to the grocery store and binge on baby goldfish, REAL diet coke, and non-Spanish almonds
  • go to Starbucks and reintroduce sugar-free vanilla syrup to my system
  • manicure and pedicure
  • speak A LOT of English
  • see if I remember how to drive
  • try to contact Stina on a cowboy farm
And, since we're in a listy mood, things I'm excited for this summy:
  • living with Dana!
  • getting back into my usual baking habits (aka at least 2 batches of cuppies a week)
  • adventures with Charlotte and graham cracker crusted cupcakes
  • finding fabric to make pillowcases for my bed and curtains for Hogan 3C4 :)
  • pancakes and garage sales with Gram
  • trips to Target with Robbie
  • lunching with Jess at Conde Nast and reminiscing about Spain
  • texting Bretty
  • cheetahs every day
  • weekends at Naisy's
  • trips to the pool with Dad, Carolann, and Scoob
  • 1020
  • keeping in touch with and seeing my Madrid lovies
  • Mexico in August and my 21st birthday
And lastly, two orders of business:
I've done it again!




and I bought a flower

That is all!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love your new blog with all the lists.
two things to add to the while you're still in spain list:
FINDING RAFA FOR NAIS
WATCH GOSSIP GIRL EPISODE 16 ASAP and debrief with nais

and one thing to correct to when you get home:
NO MAYBE CUDDLING LIZZIE. SHE NEEDS CUDDLES TOO.

also - you're making CURTAINS and PILLOWCASES??!?! wtffff i love it. also, what color should we paint the commmon room?!