Monday, May 19, 2008

1-20

1. my computer's power cord broke which means
2. i don't have a computer and
3. i'm forced to use the ones at my school or maggie's or miguel's and
4. i'm having trouble writing my two papers that are due tomorrow but
5. i changed my flight to the 24th so
6. i'm going home on saturday!! which is good because
7. i now live in the living room of my homestay but at least
8. it has a giant tv in it where
9. i watched Amelie with Maggie and Maria Rosa the other night after
10. jess and i ate gloria the night after
11. we saw Elegy and
12. the man working at the movie theater loves his job just like
13. the two guys i met last night who work for Levante who
14. gave Maggie, Judith and I three free tickets to last night's game against Madrid and
15. we got to sit in the fifth row and
16. there's construction outside that woke me up at 830 am but at least
17. i think i finished draft 1 of my paper and so
18. i guess i'll edit it and made draft 2 now and
19. if i don't have two packages waiting for me at instituto....
20. correos better watch their backs.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

i love the structure of this latest blog!

Jessica said...

love this post slash WE ARE GOING HOME ON SATURDAY!!!!!